Belladonna Salon and Spa In Tampa Welcomes Airbrush Tanning By Terry...

Starting Saturday, November 1st, Airbrush Tanning By Terry will be set up at Belladonna Salon and Spa in Tampa, Florida.

The address is 2906 Swann Ave, east of Mac Dill.

I will be offering specials throughout the holiday season as I build my clientele.

For starters, I'm discounting my tans from $50 to $35 for everyone thru December 31st.

I'll have other incentives too.

Gift certificates will be available for purchase as well as

MAINTAIN™ lotion for extending your spray tan. A great moisturizer with DHA to help keep that tan even and lasting.

PREPARE™ for exfoliating, this glycolic acid peel is designed to be used in the shower and does an amazing job of conditioning and preparing your skin for tanning. Also a great all around exfoliator for everyday use.

and Sluff Wipes™ exfoliating wipes. Come in a convenient plastic canister - think handy-wipes, but for exfoliating your skin.

Here's a little video of the salon and it's location: