Terry P Carter Launches Mobile Airbrush Tanning Business in Tampa Bay Florida

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my blog site for my new airbrush tanning business.

I provide Mobile Airbrush Tanning service to the surrounding area. "I come to you"

Parties, proms, weddings, reunions, pageants,home tanning parties. . .
special events or just because you know you're special.

Single tanning sessions allow about 30 minutes or so. Tanning parties/multiple clients at the same location usually average 4 people per hour.

"Everybody looks better with a little color!"


I completed my training in May 2008 for airbrush tanning and am now a certified Airbrush Tanning Technician. My training was conducted at Airbrush Tanning of Winter Park, Florida.

This will serve as an information page for now until I have a traditional website up.

Check my posts for pricing information, tanning do's and don'ts and pre and post tanning preparation.

All the Best!
Terry P Carter

"It's not how you feel, it's how you look.... and you look Mahvelous Dahling!"
- Fernando (Billy Crystal)